|Description||As a member of the Production Engineering Division, you will participate in production planning and production engineering activities for the production of car seats:
• Design, implement and start-up production processes within budget and time
- Developing process flow and work procedures
- Drawing up equipment and tooling lists
- Developing equipment and tooling specifications
• Implementation: coordination, support, follow-up and problem solving
- Procure equipment and tooling, coordinate the suppliers
- Conducting and monitoring production trials and machine adjustments
- Trouble shooting and problem solving on manufacturing processes
• Kaizen on production lines, realizing equipment, tooling and process
• Planning, leading, organizing and controlling daily functions
• Coordinating and communicating with the manufacturing companies within the
European region and with HQ in Japan
|Requirements||• You have an engineering degree related to mechanical engineering,
industrialization of manufacturing processes or automation.
• Knowledge of Lean manufacturing/TPS, FMEA, Production techniques, line
balancing, problem solving techniques (PDCA, 5W) and Project planning is
• A first experience in a production preparation (equipment & tools)
environment, preferably in the automotive industry, is an asset.
• You are fluent in English. Knowledge of French and/or German and other
languages is an asset.
• You are a mature and open-minded person.
• You like to work with people from a different environment and cultural
• You are flexible and going abroad for short or long periods does not scare
you (50%~60% of travel).